The Windscreen Man is responding to the COVID-19 virus crisis with the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities where we operate as our top priority.
We are open for business and working hard to ensure the continuity of our mobile service. Like everyone, our priority is to contain the spread of the Coronavirus and keeping us all as safe as possible whilst minimising disruption to our business.
To continue to provide our service with as little disruption as possible and to keep you, our staff and family safe we have implemented a number of actions, effective immediately.
- When you call or email to book your vehicle in for a windscreen repair, please provide the make, model, registration number and location of the vehicle.
- Payment will be accepted over the phone via EFT prior to commencement of the work.
- Direct Debit payments will be accepted, your job will be completed upon receipt of a remittance advice.
- Our staff will contact you by phone upon arrival.
- Please have the vehicle in an open space if possible, unlocked or keys placed in a pre-determined place.
- Our staff will call you when the job has been completed.
- Any person onsite must maintain a 1.5-metre distance from another person. Personal contact (i.e. handshakes) is not permitted.
- Please let us know if you have tested positive or been in contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Our windscreen fitters are well informed on our management plan. Their vehicles and equipment are sanitised prior to coming to your location; they are supplied with gloves which will be worn whilst handling any part of your vehicle.
We look forward to working together with you in these unprecedented circumstances. While we do not anticipate any disruptions to our mobile service, should the current situation change we will notify you immediately.
We thank you for your co-operation.